Better Performance and Better Value – Propane Is More Energy Efficient
Propane provides great value because it burns hotter and more efficiently than many other energy sources, powering a variety of high-performance and energy-efficient appliances.
- Propane tankless water heaters are so efficient, they’re Energy Star qualified (electric tankless water heaters are not).
- Installing an efficient propane tankless water heater may qualify you for tax credits. Click here to learn more.
- Propane tankless water heaters can reduce standby energy loss by up to 20 percent and cost approximately 60 percent less to operate.
- A propane furnace can heat air up to 25 degrees warmer.
- Propane gives off less than half the greenhouse emissions that electricity does.
- Propane appliances have a shorter energy savings payback period (the time it takes for an appliance to pay for itself via energy savings).*