CoEnergy Propane is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and website users. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website coenergy.net (the "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on the Website or in e-mail, instant messages, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by us or any third party, including our clients; or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information we collect
In order to provide you the best service and information possible, we have implemented several online contact information forms on our website. The types of Personal Data we collect from website visitors is that voluntarily entered into our forms that users submit to get in touch or to sign up to receive our email newsletters. Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Customer number
- Meter information
- Personal messages
We can also access some non-identifying basic information from server logs and third party applications. This includes:
- information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as internet protocol address and your geographic location; and/or
- information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details; and/or
total number of visitors, pages viewed, and general usage of the site.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when contacting us, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
The data forms we use to collect information include the following:
- Contact Us Form: Anyone who is interested in contacting CoEnergy Propane for any reason is able to provide their personal and/or business information by filling in the form located on our Contact page. Any information you provide will never be shared, sold or disseminated to a third party.
- Get a Quote Form: Anyone who is interested in getting a quote for propane products and/or services is able to provide their personal and/or business information by filling in the form located on our Get a Quote page. Any information you provide will never be shared, sold or disseminated to a third party.
- Meter Reading Form: Customers are able to provide information to CoEnergy Propane about their propane meter data by filling in the form located on our Meter Reading page.Any information you provide will never be shared, sold or disseminated to a third party.
- Newsletter Signup Form: Anyone who is interested in receiving email newsletters and communications from CoEnergy for propane products and/or services is able to provide their personal and/or business information by filling in the form located in the footer of all Website pages. Any information you provide will never be shared, sold or disseminated to a third party.
Information about cookies, other technologies, and third-party data collection
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you close a popup window or announcement banner, a cookie will be saved in your browser to record your viewing preference. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the action to close content from view on the website. This cookie may or may not have an expiration date.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment or fill out a form on the Website, the information you provide and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to contact CoEnergy Propane
CoEnergy Propane reserves the right to change this policy at any time and will post and highlight any changes at this site.
Owner and Data Controller
1818 S Hwy 97
PO Box 640
Redmond, OR 97756
Owner contact email: email@example.com